View Single Post
Old 2004-01-18, 13:56   Link #13
uzumaki

Cool

HEy thanks a lot everyone. After all the one piece recommendations here i am downloading it .Hopefully i will like it(170 eps :O)

monir > hey thanks man...thanks for telling me about the slow starts.see there are a ton of good anime that start out dull then get good, and if your some dowloading dummy like me, your just gonna watch like the first 2 eps and then think badly about some anime and never watch it again.thats why i am asking you guys(the veterans...)
raikage > (cool name)I am pretty new to this forum, so i'll try lookin around more now.thanks alot
akeira > your logic makes no sence to me.
Lst2touchdasky >I've heard of it.Will give it a try.big thanks B)
SomeName > yea i likes coyboy a lot and i will try to watch the others too
Deralti> ....are you...are you ....INSULTING naruto...? if you are then *gasssppp* (gasps so loud that everything in the room gets sucked into the mouth)
> Sasuke Uchiha > hehe you basically said the same thig i wanted to say, except with cussing.o well
baka manko > yes.
Prince of Chronics > weeee ok i m going to watch right now! (your name is soo cool)
Posted by sopel > thanks for all these man...oh its gonna take me soo long to download them all ...but i think its worth downloading if you get to get a great 21 mins worth of sweet anime entertainment...
mistagrinch> hmmm never heard of it. I'll look into it more.Thanks
ok now excuse me while i got watch one piece.(more recommendations welcomed!)
arigatou guzaimas dudes