Thread: [Manga] Zetsu
View Single Post
Old 2008-02-09, 02:45   Link #20
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quzor View Post
I see your point, but there are lots of other techniques like that. We've seen Kakashi disappear into the ground, and reappear elsewhere, albeit close to where he entered. He may not be able to move very far, but he can apparently still see from....
Maybe it is not the fact that he can escape or travel in the ground that is important? Maybe he can completely erase any notice of himself by masking his chakra signature within the area that he is hiding. If he could do that then someone like Karin, who seems gifted with sensing chakra signatures, would never be able to find him. In fact he could easily slip into any Shinobi building becuase all Shinobi look for chakra when guarding an area. If he can effectively mask his chakra into the world around him no Shinobi would notice him, and what is even worse, I am not sure if a Hyuuga could even see him.

---

And you are right about Hidan (thanks for the name, I had competely forgotten it). I am actually interested to see if there is a Kyuubi cult or something to that effect. I am also interested in the religion of the monastary that the monk that was a Konoha 12 Guardian came from. Hidan was ill concieved, but here is hoping that something interesting could come from him later.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote