View Single Post
Old 2010-06-29, 21:19   Link #12186
Oliver
Back off, I'm a scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judoh View Post
Wait, wait... do you have an exact quote for this? When was this said? I never noticed this before
Right after her blue.

Quote:
Battler: "I, I am Ushiromiya Battler...! Because I can say that in red, I should be your opponent!!"
Beatrice: "It may be a fact that you have the name Ushiromiya Battler. However, People's names are not exclusive. There is a possibility that multiple humans have the name Ushiromiya Battler. In short, this is what it means. ...You are a different person with the same first and last names as Ushiromiya Asumu's son Ushiromiya Battler."
Battler: "Wh, ...what'd you say..?!! Don't talk so stupiiiiiiiiid!! I'm Mom's child!! Ushiromiya Asumu's child!! It was from Ushiromiya Asumu that, ah, ngagh, ...nnnggghh......!!! ...Gwah! Damn!! Why?! Why can't I say that I was born from my Mom?! How could something so stupid be true?"
Beatrice: "No need to suffer. I will not play. ...This is checkmate. You are not Ushiromiya Asumu's son."
Battler: "...Wha, ... You're... kidding...me..."
Beatrice: "Who are you? What person calling themselves Ushiromiya Battler?"
Battler: "W, ...wait a second... ...I am, ...Ushiromiya Battler... It was from Ushiromiya Asumu that I was born, and I'm Dad's and Mom's son...!"
Beatrice: "No. There is no way that you are my opponent Ushiromiya Battler. With this as proof."
Battler: "Proof, you say?!"
Beatrice: "You do not know of that sin six years ago."
Battler: "...Uh, ...th, that's..."
Beatrice: "No, the true Ushiromiya Battler did not commit a sin. But as a result, a sin occurred, the span of six years became a blank space, and a man who knew nothing of that time took the name Ushiromiya Battler and appeared on Rokkenjima. ...That truth...goes like this. Six years ago, ...my opponent, the true Ushiromiya Battler, was already dead. You were involved in a plot by Rudolf having something to do with distribution of the inheritance...a body double set up in Ushiromiya Battler's place."
Emphasis mine.

This link has been determined hazardous for the spoiler averse
by the Department of Education.
(updated 2010-08-24)
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote