View Single Post
Old 2013-02-17, 19:48   Link #115
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
I have no idea what YOU'RE trying to do. No one ever said Madara was talking with Sasuke. I dunno what your game is but if you want to kill an argument with random non-arguments that's fine with me, I don't want any part of it anymore.
Since it seems you don't remember what started the argument, here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Old dead fogeys have no business barging in on the current generation's fight.
I replied to this originally. Telling you that it already isn't just a "current generation's fight", Madara is already the "evil boss" of this war after Kabuto was beaten and he crushed the 5 kages. Even if he was quite passive until now, if Obito fails he won't fool around any more. We have already seen a direct clash between Naruto and Madara two times, first Naruto's mass kage bunshin + rasengan against Madara's forest growing jutsu and then Madara stated that he'll catch the 8 and 9 tails and went on to fight Kyuubi-Naruto with the 1st hokage's wood powers. Naruto is no match for Madara in his current state, and the alliance is runnin out of people who can save Naruto. They are also trying to mentally break Naruto, so the presence of the 1st hokage would really help Naruto also mentally, to reinforce his "will of fire" by meeting the man who invented the whole thing.

So to sum it up i didn't agree with the "no business" part because Madara and Hashirama represent the two sides at war and also it's already a fact that it's not the current generation's fight since Madara is heavily involved not only because he beat the 5 kages but also because the current Obito is his creation and this whole war is the result of his big plan. If you have one side in the war (Madara) then it's just natural that the other side (1st hokage) should also be there, people like symmetry
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote