View Single Post
Old 2011-11-20, 19:08   Link #64
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Finished watching Hidan no Aria and i loved it: i loved the characters, the male protagonist was just totally fine, the female lead just reminded me much of Luise of Zero no Tsukaima, in every way, and i really liked it. There are rumors about a second season, but i just can't wait, so if there is any material like the novel itself or a manga, or anything that continues this story, let me know. Vote 9.5.

I had watched also half of They are my noble masters yesterday, and i was kinda enjoying it, but it didn't really pick me up like Hidan no Aria. Same goes for Nyan Koi, which i dropped because technical issues actually made me drop it. After i had again my connection, i got suggested with other titles who just picked up my interest too much. I noticed that some animes just take you in the story from the beginning, and don't leave you any chance to drop them, because it just gets more interesting every episode. It was undertaker who first suggested this, if i'm not mistaken, so thank you man, and thank you to you too, Redoaxe, for having brought back this title on my list, since it just had fallen under the tag "Lower than hell". Anyways, i might pick [...] noble masters and Nyan Koi again next week, since there is little left to be watched. I'm happy there was still some title that could gain an immense spot on my classific.

This is my current Next-To-Watch list:
Yoake Mae yori Ruriiro na
11eyes
Astarotte no omocha
Hyakka Ryouran
Steins:Gate
Ef - a tale of melodies
Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai

This is the Stalled list:
They are my noble masters (stopped at ep7)
MM (Stopped at ep6)
Nyan Koi (Stopped at ep6)
The world got only knows (Stopped at ep5 or 6; it was the pink haired idol's arc)
Shakugan no Shana (Stopped at ep7 of the second season; this was mainly because i didn't see any kind of development in the relation between yuji and shana after a season and a half. Let me know if i made a mistake and if i should pick it up again, because i actually liked it; afterall i watched the first season to full)
Girl's Bravo (Stopped at ep5 or something; basically, when the pink haired girl gets back to the human world. For some reason it bored me)
Dragon Crisis (Stopped at ep6 or something; stopped 2 episodes after they encountered that ice princess and retrieved that dragon killer sword. I also remember them going to some kind of pool/beach. Stopped watching it because the girl just loved the protagonist for childish/nonsense reason, beside that the story was settled from nowhere in a lacking background)

This is the "Maybe-to-watch" list:
FMP fumoffu (what actually troubles me much is that from this title i would expect really much, but only thinking that it could have a bad or not satistying ending, just makes me not pick it up at all. Ye ok, the hit/miss mode was useful for some titles, but i just can't watch this anime without expecting something amazing. I don't want to be disappointed by the ending that would totally fuck up the opinion i could eventually build up towards this title.)
Akane-Iro ni Somaru Saka (discarded in the beginning because i didn't like gray hairs. At the moment i can get over that thing tho, since there isn't much to be watched)
Sola (should be some sort of romance/drama)
Kimi ga Nozomu Eien (triangle, but looks very old)
Isekai No Seikishi Monogatari (What troubles me are all those black girls with silver hairs and weird ears)
Hayate the Combat Butler! (I don't know if the protagonist appears so childish just to me)
Chaos Head (I saw this title suggested everywhere, but i don't know if it would be just a fail, concerning only supernatural stuff, and not giving even a 5% romance)
Tokimeki Memorial ~Only Love~ (Was suggested long ago, forgot what it was about lol)
Kimikiss Pure Rouge (Only found shit synch'd streams :/ )
Let me know if i should pick up again some title, or discard some other. Thank you for your suggestions, cya next friday when i get back.

Last edited by Classified Info; 2011-11-20 at 19:36.
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote