Thread: Soul Caliber IV
View Single Post
Old 2008-08-05, 15:48   Link #27
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderingKnight View Post
Just so you know, in all the tier lists I've seen up until now, the Apprentice ranks at the very bottom. Sophitia and Cassandra, as usual, are on top. Raphael now ranks as top tier, too, since he apparently got a tracking BB this time around.
Just curious, where does Xianghua typically rank on these lists you have looked at? I always used to see everyone put her at the top for the previous installments, and to me she feels a lot weaker this time around. Though the level I play at isn't even close to where tiers can be a deciding factor so I am definitely not a good judge for that.

Also, speaking of Cassandra, I think she will be my main again this time around. She was in 2 but I switched to Astaroth for 3. My friends pretty much suck at the game and I can typically perfect them just spamming her 236B with a few other moves thrown in. I love that move, it's also great for that annoying tower mode. I have seen lots of people who agonize over what skills to put on their custom guys for it, I just make a team of Cassandra, Cassandra, Custom Character with Cassandra's Stance. It's really easy to trap the AI doing nothing but alternating 236B and 1A. I'm not at the top floor yet so maybe they get smarter there but it's pretty pathetic so far.
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote