View Single Post
Old 2009-03-02, 01:17   Link #120
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

1.) There's still quite a bit connecting Victory to the past UC series'...at least considering the 60 year gap of canon animation XD ("Gundam", Salamis Kai, Clop, Ra Cailum, etc).

2.) One can't forget that the Federation was going downhill ever since as early as 0083 and Zeta Gundam, and only continued to fall due to stagnation, corruption, greed, fear, laziness, arrogance, etc, etc in ZZ, CCA, and F91. So 70+ years later of continuous stagnation will usually cause even the previously mightiest organizations to almost fall off the map.

Also due to the fact that we only see 1 small section of the Federation assisting the League Militaire and not until later in the series.

And it's worse for businesses too like Anaheim Electronics. That business has been THE largest MS business (shorty after the OYW when Zeonic Company, Zeon's primary MS developer, was absorbed by it); developing MS for both sides of each conflict that arose. But shortly before F91, early UC 0100s, their loss of business from the Federation due to their newly installed SNRI branch and the F90 series caused them to practically fall off the map from the monopoly they were. You barely hear them mentioned in Victory either and they were the ones who are said to have helped produce the Victory, Victory 2, and other League Militaire MS.

3.) Well, I mostly just mean in Victory Gundam that there's really no "all-powerful" or "invincible" MS. Even the Victory/Victory 2 are fallible. And I only said a few AUs. Ones like Wing, SEED, and SEED Destiny aren't among them XD.
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote