View Single Post
Old 2010-12-15, 17:42   Link #176
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Going for some extreme examples there, aren't you? Danzou was no Hitler or Stalin (or Mao, etc). At best he was a Cheney or Rumsfeld . Danzou is an uber patriot that was willing to sacrifice the soul of his village in order to potentially protect it from harm. It's not a good thing, but he is not Hitler-level by any means.
I used as an example these two because they should be well known to most people, but i could have used many lesser people. Of course Danzou failed to become hokage, but we have clearly seen what were his goals. He wanted to unite the ninja world under his own leadership, and he wanted to do that by power, which means a ninja world war where he wants to win. Hitler did just that, he started a huge war to dominate the world. Hitler's big luck was that his country was in chaos because of losing the 1st world war and the big economic crisis. Danzou's big chance was the chaos in Konoha after Pain's destruction of the village and the hokage being in a coma. Sure this is a common pattern for many dictators but because of my lack of historical knowledge i used a well known example.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote