View Single Post
Old 2007-02-17, 18:54   Link #212
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDale View Post
The only thing I didn't like were the little "present" segments, in my opinion they took away from the over-all mood of the episode. I'm all for a little humour (and did find some of it humourous) but it interfered too much with the episode for my liking. I hold a bit of indifference to the use of Konohamaru, if they intend for Konohamaru and his team to become a focus during this series then I'm okay with it but if not it seemed wasted, personally I was much more interested in seeing the rest of the Rookie 9 (well 7 discounting Naruto and Sasuke) and Team Guy than Konohamaru's team.
We'll have to see what happens to Konohamaru and other little ninjas in the future. Who knows if we'll have another timeskip and those kids become the new heroes? lol

Anyway, I thought the inbetweener segments were great. I thought the episodes were getting too dark and the newer Naruto episodes don't leave a whole lot of room for the oldschool Naruto antics. I actually think it would be better if we see some more comedic inserts like those.
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote