View Single Post
Old 2007-04-29, 12:05   Link #71
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFeared AssassinX View Post
kakashi haven't told sasuke that his the same clan as sasuke^^
Kakashi is not an Uchiha and there is no indication that he has Uchiha ancestry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaOH View Post
Sasuke... one of the last left over sharingan users. wat i noticed is tat he only uses his sharingan to "see", nevery really copied any jutsues. (except when he copied Lee's combo start)

half of the time when u see sasuke battle he says "i can see", but he never copies.

heck he didn't even bother to copy naruto's kagebunshin! (forbidden jutsu so hype!)

he had all da chance but he rather use it to "see" things. (coulda copy oro's moves but didn't)

all he ever does is KATOn fire ball blah blah.

unlike kakashi, who took advantages of the eye to copy thousands of moves, and uses to immitate/confuse foes.

theres only 3 possible explainations i can think of:

1) he has incomplete sharingan.
2) he forgets to copy when he battles.
3) he is too dumb or too lazy to use the ability

I think you are focusing too much on Sharingan's copying ability. Sasuke has used Sharingan adequetely.

The Sharingan's primary function is to see through and cancel the effects of every type of jutsu. Copying is more of a novelty and Kakashi obviously abused it giving him his reputation.

It's genjutsu abilities are perhaps more useful than its copying ones.

There are many things that Sharingan cannot copy such as:

- Advanced Bloodline abilities (Most of the Leaf rookies at the Chunnin exam had them)

- Weapons (Special swords and other melee weapons, Puppets etc. they cannot be copied, at best if you have the same weapon you can copy moves)

- Contract jutsu (Oro's Snake jutsu for instance can only be used with a snake contract and enough chakra)

Spoiler for Last ability on list:

I don't know what was presented in the Anime filler but before the timeskip Sasuke didn't really have alot of oppurtunities to copy jutsu.

He did not have the Sharingan to fight Zabuza and Haku had an advanced bloodline.

Lee was one of the only people at the Chunnin exam (important characters) he could actually copy from when you really think about it. He got sick from the CS half-way through.

Naruto's Kagebunshin is a granted but he does not have the chakra capacity to sustain the Tajyuu form, plus his ego would cause him to use his signature moves against Naruto.

Spoiler for Sharingan's usage in the manga: