View Single Post
Old 2004-06-19, 01:38   Link #21
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber
Yes, the whole series is kinda lame~ >< But i dun give a damn about human extinxtion, Gainax is always bluffing on that kind of shit. I just want Hikari BACK!!!!!!!!
But i dun think that the chance of having an OVA or movie would be great, what Jennifer said b4 the OP in the last ep makes the ending seem definite. Her tone just seem to like nail the whole thing down---no continuation allowed, no hope... *tears*
Gainax really gives me headaches.
P.S. would it piss the ppl on the forum off if i use a huge sig(like 600*800)?
It won't piss people off (at least not me), but it will piss the mods off, which is worse... XD

If you ask me, the title "This Ugly and Beautiful World" is way off, the opening intro about "extinction" is way off, the cruel-angel-thesis-style OP is way off. When I first saw the title and the website cover, I thought it was related to Kino no Tabi XD

In the end it's just a love story, nothing about "ugly" or "beautiful" world, except sometimes some characters say one or two lines like "this ugly world", "this beautiful world". You guys who want a happy wuzzy fuzzy ending should ask Gainax to change the OP to a more wuzzy fuzzy kind of song, cut out all the extinction and human instrumentality stuff, and change the title to "Chobits"... and you'll get Chobits... oh and "Video Girl Ai" could be another good fitting title for it...

BTW, kinda wondering, if you can stand the story in Fate/stay night, I don't see why you can't stand the ending to Konomini