View Single Post
Old 2009-08-13, 23:42   Link #1208
Used Can

I've tried thinking of a way to deny the Meta-world before, but then, I'd have to deny the red text as well, and if I do that, I'd lose almost all of my footing on the story. At the same time, I like the meta-world characters far better than the real-world ones. In fact, I'm not particularly fond of the latter.

For now, I'm regarding the Meta-world as Freddy Krueger's dream world (but with hot witches, ass neechans, goats, and Bros).

But, anyway, I've also theorised the possibility of a 3rd Beatrice (as in, one after the one Rosa saw die) existing. But, all the same, Genji said Beatrice died back then, and the boat's captain told Ange he was told not to deliver anything else to Kuwadorian 20 years before 1986. However, there are other points that have kept me wondering about the possibility of this 3rd Beatrice, like Beato saying she "remained" in the island after the "homunculus" one died; also Kyrie's impression of the Beatrice she saw was that of a woman in her 20s (which matches the time gap after Rosa's Beatrice died, and before the events in Rokkenjima), and there's also the girl in Beato's dream, who talked about this grandfather (Kinzo, I assume), but the Beatrice Rosa met said she regarded Kinzo as a father (well, she could always have grown to think of him as such).