View Single Post
Old 2006-10-31, 10:13   Link #17
^_Usagi_^
BaKa

PS: doesn't Kira remind you of somebody... how about... erm... lets say God? If anyone has read the OT then you'd see that he kills & punishes people whenever HE seems its right. He gets rid of other nations who (by what is said in the book at least) are more (I don't think that is mentioned, but I suppose it could imply since he chose the Israelites, this might be wrong & chosing a specific people might have been just cause by accident or favouritism towards their ancestors - Abraham, Isaac, etc) wicked & sinful. Besides not one of us is without sin, so we each deserve to die. When God kills its justice, if he spares it's mercy & grace.

Just out of curiosity, who out here that opposes Kira's ideas is a christian? (cause as far as I see it now, your these two are exactly the same)

Quote:
Him killing the fake L.
I think that was one of his biggest mistake. I really don't belive he might have thought about all the person above mentioned. He acted on emotions (maybe anger... no.. maybe competiveness, I'm not sure), which also gave away his location.

Last edited by ^_Usagi_^; 2006-10-31 at 10:26.