View Single Post
Old 2006-12-22, 22:54   Link #8
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangs View Post
Since I rate these as "fillers" and not standard Naruto episodes, I gave this a 5! I think this is the best filler ever created and it really made me happy. This episode was equal to that of a standard Naruto episode, pherhaps a little better too. Good animation, good story, good characters, nice fights and one excellent ending!
Well, I would have given it a 2, but the ending has moved me a tiny bit to give it a 3. The episode itself is boring. Neji isn't reserved enough, TenTen is too talkative, Naruto is dumb as a mule (more so than usual), the poor villain is a fashion victim (probably snuck a peek in Oro-sama's wardrobe), and the supposedly village leader is actually a village idiot. The only well composed, and hawt character just happens to be a guy. Yet, I still agree that this is indeed one of the better filler from the total of 9-10 episodes I have watched in this filler saga which speaks volume about the overall quality of Naruto fillers, and it's all thanks to you.

P.S. I wonder if anyone has picked up the feel good BGM from Ai Yori Aoshi when Naruto and the bishounen was building up a fence.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote