View Single Post
Old 2008-02-18, 07:19   Link #6965
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D a m i e n View Post
recently i was able to watch rozen maiden S1&2 as well as the OVA, unfortunatly i dont have the time to browse through all the threads so i have a few questions.
when is ouverture supposed to take place? i m guessing in the middle of S2 since suisei seki says she has a contract with jun and sousei seki is still alive and the
S2 6 I believe

Quote:
who is the guy that shows up after the apprentice and eyepatch girl disappear? he looks exactely like the apprentice...
I believe it is Rozen

Quote:
who is the second eye patch girl at the very end, the one with the eye patch on the right eye? is she the real Bara-something
The true 7th doll kira-something (Kirakishou )

Quote:
was the apprentice the one that tricked the dolls into playing the alice game in order to proove the superiority of his creation?
A few opinions on that, and some think the same way you do, but when it came down to it he still was bedazzled by Shinku fighting. I have always wondered what is it that Enju looks for in a doll? Physical perfection is a sure thing when it comes to an apprentice of rozen and an artisan of Enju. But what was he looking for that was different that he saw in Shinku during the last fight?

Quote:
who the hell is the rabit supposed to be and what was his purpose?
He is a bastard bunny who deserves to be boiled alive (ie no idea )