View Single Post
Old 2010-01-19, 14:36   Link #433
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
(To make a prediction, though, I imagine that Haki could potentially be used to disperse Brick Bats, and other extensions of a DFs powers (as so long as they are attached to the body) since they are just solidified representations of Moria's shadow, rather than say a blast of light (from Kizaru).)
To be fair, this is speculation (I know you already acknowledged that this is merely a prediction) and not factual information, so we can't really account for this until proven otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
If it is just Hancock with petrifaction abilities and whatever l33t fighting style she uses, then I expect Moria might have the upper hand (unless he is a closet pervert (which most characters are), then he will fall easily ). But, Hancock with petrifaction and Haki...while unclear, I would place the initial bet on Hancock.
In this scenario, like I described above, Moria without a doubt has the upper hand. It's just a bad match up for Hancock because she has no tools to deal with two opponents at the same time. Don't worry, I'm not biased against Hancock. As a matter of fact, I have her winning her next match up, but we'll get to that later . So, are you sure you still place your initial bet on Hancock? Remember, we can only go on factual information for our claims.