View Single Post
Old 2010-07-23, 12:25   Link #1033
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Wonderful pattern: take each girl's story right to the end. Has this ever been done before? Even just to the hotel room, let alone further? Seems like an excellent way to adapt a game, rather than the teasing way it is usually done.

Rushed, sure. Unrealistic, sure. But highly entertaining nonetheless.

The tea-cup pinky thing looked very natural and not effeminate to me. It is, as Vexx says, a way of balancing the cup in your hand. It takes more effort not to do it than to do it.

Since we seem to be in semi-confessional mode, I'll just say that in real life I actually don't believe in sex between people who have no intention of getting married. I think that casual sex before marriage makes a future marriage less stable, and that is bad for children, to say nothing of their parents. But premarital sex between people who do want to get married might be a good thing. However, I understand that most modern societies don't take premarital sex that seriously.

I am not a Christian. I think that morality should not come from written rules but from considering the results of certain ways of acting. We should think before we act, and follow this one precept: don't do to others what you wouldn't want them to do to you (or to your sister, lol). And that is a natural idea found in Confucianism, Buddhism, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.

But all these moral ideas aside, I think that anime is fantasy and it's okay to be entertained by people doing things we wouldn't actually do ourselves.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote