View Single Post
Old 2005-12-19, 13:52   Link #98
piccolo
Anime Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastPrime
It may be that Arika, Mashiro, and Nina were really born on the same day and were all three in the castle when the raid happened. Sergey may have adopted Nina because he recognised her mother in her, just as he recognised Arika. Just because they only showed Arika's escape doesn't mean that it was the only one. And there had to be a big reason for the Black Valley and the Black Letter to join forces. Something like the three babies who would someday play the Harmonium being at the castle. And that would make it necessary to get all three to safety, not just the princess, since all three are required for the Harmonium.
I completely agree with the Harmonium threesome. Perhaps Sergay heard her sing her lullaby?

However, this episode shows a little of what Nina remembers. And if she was born on castle-grounds, how then did she end up living on the streets - forgotten? I am not denying a threesome connection - for there is one - but wonder as to how Nina ended up on the streets and in the Hospital where Sergay found her nine years later. Just what happened in those nine years?

I don't expect an answer as I realize that there might not be one just yet - unless someone knows something about future episodes and wishes to place that in 'spoiler' tags. Either way, this is just food for thought. Something to think about.