View Single Post
Old 2013-05-26, 06:11   Link #380
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
EDIT: I just learned the last episode of the anime will cover the climax of volume 5, which unfortunately means volume 6 of the novel won't be animated. We're going to miss out on the real ending of the story, including the final battle. This sucks.
Where have you read this? Anyway, if it's true then I think there will be an OVA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChainLegacy View Post
By the way, what's up with Izumiko dropping this big hint to Mayura that she's an 'enemy of mankind'... and then no further elaboration?
Editor's scissors? At this point it's clear that there are huge amounts of material cut especially where the Soudas are concerned... (There's no way there isn't any conclusion to the whole Togakushi incident, also there's no way the scenes with Mayura & Miyuki in episode 11 weren't at least twice as long in the book, etc.).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Don't really care about the romance between Izumiko and Sagara since it's been done half-heartedly. All I want to see is Sagara get one over on his bastard of a father just once...
Yeah, same here. I've looked around and the Miyuki x Izumiko pairing seems to have many fans so it's probably done better in the book, but in the show their relationship is part really cliché, and part really choppy... to me they still don't have any real chemistry, they're just destined to fall in love because the plot says so.

Anyway, ep 11...
Spoiler for ep 11:

Last edited by kuromitsu; 2013-05-26 at 06:33.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote