Old 2008-11-02, 00:44   Link #10077
todkapuz
Seiza + Katana = Ai-daiyo

I see it as:
http://changi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/...5593799/48-350

On time*: 7 ALL TIME NEW RECORD!

margafred, RenaDansen, Neutralizer, KaneDragon, Todkapuz, Kirino, Toast

*remember ontime has only been calucated for the FIRST time .. 32:00
now due to the downplay of the 45 second to 30 second... other ontimes really can't be calculated right...

On time Rush*: 9 (breaking posts 57, 58) not an all time record.

9 + 41 + 10 + 15 + 8 + 8 +8 +1 + 6 + 10 +25 + 5 +5 + 6 + 5 + 3 + 4 + 3 + 11 + 3 + 10 + 11 + 14 + 8 + 3 + 2 + 9 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 3 + 1

**I coutned a few posts... they didn't use our templatse.. but its close enough and they used a vote code... I think a foriegner ... so I give a thumbs up and say it counts!

Total Posts: 250 .. um.. yeah... you could say that is a record... by almost a factor of 10.

Rush #92 shall be the new standard to beat... although I dont recommend it on a regular basis...

Archive Up

2008 Rush Stats Updated, and Completed.... that's it folks fo 2008.

ABOUT DINNER

The metric was to exceed "29 ontime unbroken" which has been defined as the number of unbroken rush templates starting from the origin time (32:00) on ... this rush only had 9 such before the first break...so out of this technicality, I am not obligated to "pay-out" ...

However... the second rush was 41 ... while it doesnt count in the way we do the metric... I feel it has merit.. and I want to encourage continued participating in 2009....

So I'll make a compromise.. since I'm fairly centrally located... (all things equal) in the US ... I invite all of those whom are active in this thread prior to this post to a New Years Party (Shogatsu desu yo!) at my house... December 31st 2008 / January 1st 2009... and I'll take those who participated in this rush out to dinner on December 30th. I will offer some of my 2400 sq feet of floor space for a place to stay 30th night, 31st night. Other food, drinks, party stuff, etc is byo. This is conditional that there are enough people interested. PM me for more specific details at a later date.

Active is defined by me as someone whom has partiicpated on a fairly regular basis, specifically round 2 to Semi finals.

and I'm spent ... time to refuel and watch the chaos that is the end of this round.