View Single Post
Old 2010-09-02, 10:42   Link #183
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albafica View Post
My favourite Robin is Dick Grayson so it's ok for me. He's the more mature in my opinion, perhaps that's why they wanted Dick.

I don't really like other Robin: Jason and Tim. Well with the movie Under the red hood, I start to "like" Jason a bit. The movie was dramatic and it was cool.
Well, to each their own. It's not like I dislike Dick or anything, it's just that I'm always a sucker for detectives character so that's why I like Tim the most. Not a big fan of Jason, but mostly because I don't know him that well and watching the new movie will most likely improves my opinion of him as you said. Also, while I don't doubt Dick's maturity, I think I've read somewhere that the primary reason Dick and Wally is chosen is because they want to have the first sidekick of the hero or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
It wouldn't have made much sense if Robin wasn't Dick. As Wally and him become good friends and otherwise the age difference would be too big
Well, if Tim is Robin and Bart is Kid Flash/Impulse, then the age difference is small...But I don't want to complain too much, after all it's a similar but completely different universe after all.
Saturn Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote