View Single Post
Old 2012-06-03, 08:10   Link #40
Kirarakim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Twilight View Post
But before that, it seems we'll finally get our King of Conquerors vs King of Heroes encounter in the next episode. That one sounds quite promising as well. In the BD version of episode 12, Gilgamesh spoke of how he is fond of watching the grief and despair of "individuals who harbor grand ambitions, not knowing they aren't fit for the task." Well, our friend Rider certainly fits the bill, so he better be prepared for the possibility of receiving some Urobuchi approved despair from Goldy.
I could be wrong but I actually don't expect that to happen. I mean don't get me wrong I am pretty positive Gil will be the ultimate victor of the Rider VS Gil battle (as much as I hate to admit it).

But I have a feeling Gil will come to the conclusion that Rider is a worthy opponent and while there might be defeat it might not actually end in despair.

Of all the characters Rider & Waver's development has been completely positive. Even in the end I expect it to stay that way.

Well I will be disappointed if I am wrong, because who wants to see Rider/Waver suffer?