View Single Post
Old 2009-05-13, 21:54   Link #27
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

One thing I would like to comment on about musical instruments, is that when you have got no money, don't bother buying one.

I tried both a normal Yamaha and a Korg Titan keyboard, and I truly regretted buying the Yamaha one in the first place. The sound output quality sucks.

Regarding an electric guitar, it is important that you get something that has got a good sound quality, because it can affect your relative pitch if you get one with sucky quality, and thus your playing skills in the future if you rely on hearing more than notes.

But when it comes to drums (non-electronic), it doesn't really matter. They are all the same, it is how you tune it to your own liking because there are no electric components involved.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote