View Single Post
Old 2010-11-29, 20:02   Link #7754
Scarlet2friends
Cheesey Noodle

I took some time to read though this thread <Finally had some during exam time> and after really enjoying Vesko's rage and Godlike's calm return I've had some good laughs. I would like to sincerely apologize though. I wasn't very useful with my request at all. Especially since i didn't adhere to rule about signature size at all. So i would like to apologize and redo my request if no one minds.

I'd like a signature of Ichigo with a Manga over lay as seen below with the main color being black and a dark red <closely matching Ichigo's Tenga Getsu>. Only those colours if possible <with of course shades of both>.
Spoiler for Style:

I would like it to be of this picture. With the quote from Ichigo to Ulquiorra, "Did you think i would give up because you're stronger than me?" at the top left and then at the bottom right another quote from Ichigo to Ulquiorra, "I will beat you!". If possible my name Scarlet as well, but skip it if its too cluttered.
Spoiler for Picture:

Dimensions - 500 by 160 pixels

If you want more of an idea of what i want, watch this, its a brilliant Bleach AMV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJZNpikxkWk

Also if you wouldn't mind me using it for other sites as well as this one.

I look forward to reading more of these forums, they're so much fun, thanks for producing a great community

もし私が一緒に地球のすべての永遠に私がバインドすることができる2つの心一緒になる交流決して空を結合し 、雨でしたか?

If i were the rain that binds together the earth and the sky, whom in all eternity will never mingle would I be able to bind two hearts together?
Scarlet2friends is offline   Reply With Quote