View Single Post
Old 2008-12-11, 18:54   Link #1195
Warchef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi View Post
We established that in the shipping thread a while ago didn't we? I don't see how this is anything new. What we're waiting for is the final push from Kubo to see if he decides to make it romantic. However, after reading a few interviews, you guys are right, Ichigo and Rukia really do have a special bond and even if it doesn't become romantic, IchiRuki shippers can't be blamed for thinking it should have been. You guys are safe, relax.
I'm aware we had established that a while back. Apparently alot of people still haven't gotten the memo. Unfortunately the wankage is spread across multiple forums so you can't ingrain things in people's heads as easily.

Quote:
Let both sides say what they want. Recently, I've been dragged away from Bleach and anime in general, which consequently means I've become saner. I'm so bored of Ichigo in the manga right now, I don't care who he falls in love with as long as he starts showing some emotion.

I'm all for free speech. However, it irks me to no end when someone comes out and goes "HAHA SEE U WER WRONG" and then starts announcing to the world how canon their ship is. Honestly, everyone does it but this interview got blown WAAAY out of proportion.