View Single Post
Old 2010-03-05, 02:53   Link #120
Ice Block
less qq; more pewpew

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Sorry for being a science Nazi, but I can't help it when fundamentals of science are ignored when quoting wiki.

When applying the concept of vectors, always remember the direction is propagated by a force, thus proving true for Newton's First Law (and in the case of light and electrostatics we include Einstein's Mass-Energy equivalence and Principle of Conservation of Energy). Therefore we can apply Newton's Third Law of opposing forces in whatever he does.

THAT is the thing that makes him vincible. As much as he likes to manipulate vectors, he can't manipulate all of it, or he can only do so for a limited amount of time. But his capability of his power is limitless as long as he can think of a way to apply it.

Thus you can't ignore mass when it comes to calculating vectors. He can actually edit the total mass by applying the Zeroth and First Laws of Thermodynamics, and the science of phase transition in matter : by just simply redirecting energy transferred to or out of the object.
Hmmm, I think we are having a disconnect here. Can you explain how you think Accelerator's ability works? I think you're model of his ability is quite different from mine. To illustrate, it is apparent from the anime that his ability has power over the above concepts, seeing as he can redirect forces and can supply energy to a natural system by supernatural means. Also, his Auto-reflect is passive, and works even when he's unconscious.