Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2010-06-15, 14:11   Link #14515
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Spoiler for snip:
That's assuming Akua actually got some of that power. Chances are that she didn't, or it's incomplete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
My poor Kurumu she never get's a break...

Spoiler for shorthand:
Well, some of that could explain why Moka is so protective of Tsukune, and why she tried to get him to go back to the human world when she thought he was just getting in the way of the fights she was dealing with at the time. Probably because Akasha got seriously hurt or killed because Moka got in the way herself, and learned that lesson the hard way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Chapters from 1 to 5 of Season II have two different TL .. at least those are the only ones I could find.

Well, to me some of them are a little better then the most common ones and seem better to read, but that's only my personal opinion, the other ones have been made by Animesigma , and are pretty rare to find nowadays, since the group that made them, doesn't seem to have them anymore (from what I have seen, when I looked for them ) Unfortunately I don't really remember where I got them from in the end, so I doubt it's something I could help you with DragoZERO)
The only way that I've found to get a hold of Animesigma releases is to go to their IRC channel (Animesigma @ irc.irchighway.net) and download the chapters off of their FTP Bots there. Other than that, it's pretty hard to get much from them, if they've been doing much these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo View Post
Spoiler for snip:
That's an interesting theory, and probably likely if Moka got it inherited by birth from Akasha. That would set a president for what's to come, and may have influenced some of Tsukune's growth to date as well. But we'll know for sure in the coming chapters.