View Single Post
Old 2011-05-06, 14:20   Link #2024
Zakoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Spoiler for this time it's all negative so for the sake of it...:
I shouldn't even answer honestly but I will.

- Medias do ANYTHING to have audiences, whether they say a bunch of fucking crap that only dumb people believe, or not.
-Well yeah, that's the point maybe, people who are arrested and send into death punishement while their family believes they did nothing. You think the few meetings they have are :" hey dude, how is it here ? You have something to shave at least?"
- ... huh ? HSS is turning on by being sexually excited, you didn't understand that?
-Kinji HSS mode = can see bullet, having a better processing brain and everything is a feature of HSS, so foreseeing things that we can't because we don't see the relationships is normal.
- Kinji not HSS mode = pretty dense. But, I will agree with you on this point, instead of teasing her about pants he could have sait it.
- You forgot already that they are buteis?
-a bullet won't pierce a plane ... you know, it's not made of paper...
- Maah,who knows ? Maybe if you wait a little to see what happens next you will know.
-See previously
-Seems like, you have somebody with the power to be superman when sexually aroused, so what's the deal about making fictionnal characters real ?
-Because it's an anime. No seriously, think at his place, he just saw a loli with big boobs using her hair as medusa and firing at point blank to his partner, maybe it was a little too much for kinji in normal mode.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote