View Single Post
Old 2013-04-30, 11:41   Link #4461
dragon1412

i honestly can't understand your point, while we are debate about the personalities and action you suddenly talk about slapstick comedy and we should quit Ln if we can't accept it. Leave RL asides, i can show you a bunch of LN where MC is a tsundere and annoying but they never gone as far as to throwing killing moves all over places. I don't know how you read a novel but imagine a girl throwing flame to cover embrassment it is downright wrong, i already said this in my previous post, Setting all the emotion and novelty issues aside and took only action into account, Kamito only said teasing word at best while other party respond with Flame caple of killing or at best , a burn.
I give up here, people have their own preferences, as we said many times before, debate like this reach nowhere because both sides try to prove themself, it's best to just take that as diffirent in oppinion. BTW, Trung-t-rung, never said something like others should quit reading LN, each person have their own way to enjoy their novel and you just happen to have diffirent way than them, putting it like that might seriously cause and offend and i said this because this have happen before.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote