View Single Post
Old 2009-05-20, 13:09   Link #1062
Used Can

I wonder about the possibility of him rejecting her, though. After Aika recommended him that restaurant, he thought "Thanks Aika... no... Love Master." That makes me think he may be into something else, other than just trying to make up with Hina. In addition, he's shown interest in her. I wouldn't expect him to confess anything to her though.

Anyway, even if Hina was to confess to him, I don't think he'd just accept. I believe it'd end up in a similar fashion like when Ayumu gave him that chocolate in Valentine's Day (i.e. she made her feelings for him clear (although, it was her second time doing so), but didn't expect him to give her an immediate answer).

Currently, Hayate's possible love choices seem to come down to Ayumu, Maria and Hinagiku. I wonder what will happen to the status quo once Hayate and Athena meet again. It's been 10 years since they broke-up, but it seems none of them have forgot each other. I remember Hayate even cried once after thinking about her, which means she still may be very dear to him.