View Single Post
Old 2010-08-25, 05:08   Link #1045
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Oh yeah, perfect combination of a medic with superstrength and an elderly puppeteer. Both of whom have known each other for about 5 minutes.
Their skill is what made them a perfect combination, not their personality's (it doesn't have anything to do with how much they new each other).

Quote:
Okay, seriously, what was the point of controlling her like a puppet? She's not a puppet, she's a human being perfectly capable of moving on her own. And if Chiyo is controlling her movements how exactly does Sakura use her strength?
Because Sakura didn't have an experience in fighting a puppeteer. Chiyo helped her move around Sasori's atacks while Sakura could still use her chakra for super strenght if Chiyo let her.

Quote:
While Chiyo was controlling her.
Still she beat them with her strenght, so what if she had help.

Quote:
I may have to reread this part, but you're saying that Sakura was able to come up with an antidote for that specific poision for that specific battle? How unrealistically convenient.
You can also say how unrealistically convenient is for Naruto to learn sage mode right before pain atack. Or how Sasuke used Amaterasu to stop Bee.

Quote:
All right, here's the thing, I think you might be missing the point or perhaps I haven't made my point clear. This was supposed to be a major battle for Sakura that could've showcased what she had learned during her three-year training with Tsunade and Kishi completely squandered all potential for it. Instead she was controlled by an old lady, did a lot of repetitive punching and produced a conveniently placed antidote.
Super strenght
Healing
Poisons

Considering that all Naruto learned was Odama rasengan and he is the main character. Than by all means Sakura did better than others.