View Single Post
Old 2013-05-07, 10:05   Link #201
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Been awhile since I've posted on this thread, but I'm truly loving where the Rina arc is going. I especially seem to like the H(appy) route better because it sort of delves into Kazuya's past hobbies before he took photography etc. Him playing the guitar is a first for me since I've read and heard that he played darts a lot in the past hence his nickname of sorts "dattsun". I wonder if the anime will show that part with him singing his "Love Song" and Kanon coming to join the fun; that'll be cool to see and I'm a huge Mariya Ise fan (Does anyone remember Rabbit-chan?).

Anyway, it's nice to see Rina get more time to see how she is since I'm personally a big fan of hers and I'm enjoying this arc more compared to Haruka's which to me was pretty straightforward. I don't hate Haruka or her route, it's just that it was just too simplistic and didn't bring out the "interest" aspect of Kazuya's character. She sort of as that childish nature to accommodate her clumsiness which makes her pretty amusing and interesting to read or watch etc. I really hope swimsuits are next, but it looks like it's going to take awhile since Kazuya seemed to step on Uchida's possible secret... can't wait to see where this goes.

As for the Nonoka's arc; judging from the pics it looks like he choose the Photo Club in this one (correct me on this if I'm wrong). From what I've read she's the softball middle school friend similar to Kaoru Tanamachi (minus her playing a sport), and she seems to be really passionate about things similar to Kazuya in some aspects. She's tied for 1st place with Rina in terms of heroine x protagonist interest, but having a hard time dissecting her character since I don't know much about her other than those statements I mentioned recently. I really hope her arc will be a good one since she seems to be a really fun character and her arc will definitely be interesting depending on how it's done. Can't wait to see where this goes and once again, thanks for the PK updates as always BakAnki.