View Single Post
Old 2006-11-07, 03:57   Link #275
adrianmak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kupop View Post
You'll probably need to use a combination of \t and \clip on the background layer. \ko won't cut it as it displays the outline of the segment all at once rather than a fill. In addition to that, I don't know of a way offhand to make the inner part of each letter larger without it affecting the relative placement of each letter (e.g. increasing font size spreads them out horizontally). It's going to be pretty convoluted and you're going to have to do a lot of tweaking. You're going to need one line with the foreground text (no karaoke timings needed) and then another line (placed before, not after, the standard line) with the "glow". If you already know how to use \t and \clip, then I won't bother explaining more about that. If you do need help, I've already started writing a text document describing the process. In any case... it'll look something like this:

<timing, style, etc.>,{\an8\pos(512,30)\3c&H000000&\bord4\clip(250 ,0,250,768)\t(50,100,\clip(250,0,275,768))\t(100,1 50,\clip(250,0,386,768))\t(200,600,\clip(250,0,774 ,768))}Hello world!
<exact same timing, style, etc.>,{\an8}Hello world!

Of course, if you wanted to, you could create a new style with the style overrides included in it, but I wanted to show you the things that would need to be different and the same between the two.

Edit: The forum seems to be inserting spaces inside of my code... pretend they're not there.
If converting to automation script, how to determine x2 value of the clip of each syllable ?
adrianmak is offline   Reply With Quote