View Single Post
Old 2009-05-14, 15:45   Link #116
Prestige

Chapter is out!

I was sceptical about this chapter when I first checked spoilers but I should not stop beliveng Oda.

Chapter was excellent read and full of content.

Blackbeard invading Impel Down was real plot twist that I doubt anyone could foresee. Shiriyuu was even more brutal than I expected, he even looks quite intimidating and evil.

What is unclear at this moment is why did Blackbeard stole marine ship and invaded Impel Down dangering his very position as Shichibukai.

Currently most popular theory out there is that he is come to Impel Down to recruit some dangerous invidiuals to his crew, Shiriyu has been excpected to join Blackbeard pirates.

Shiriyuu would be dangerous addition to Blackbeard crew providing them swordmaster and another extremely ruthless and dangerous fighter.

Personally I dont think Blackbeard is there to help Luffy, I believe he will be serious thread to Luffy and his crew.

Oda surely suprised us all and I believe we will be given excellent reasons for Blackbeards sudden assault. But until next chapters we have lot to discuss and theory to about