View Single Post
Old 2009-06-17, 01:01   Link #328
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Frankly Nakaru...Megan Fox isn't a good actress

Admittingly, it's been a long time since I've seen Transformers, but the only reason she has her big success right now is because of her overrated(IMO) sex appeal, not her acting.

I can't see her as Renee. Call it stereotypical, but when I look at Renee...I see someone darker-skinned or at least much tanner. Go ahead, say I'm blaspheming, I'm serious . I see Renee, I see a girl from New Orleans or something.

At any rate, I can't see Deneve as Natalie Portman. Facially yes...but Natalie is much too soft-hearted and has a sweet voice. Maybe I missed it, but I have yet to see her in a movie where she plays a "tough" character(Star Wars doesn't count because of all the romance) I can't imagine her playing someone as stoic and cold as Deneve. She's just too goody-goody....hmmmm....she's a good actress though. Perhaps a spot for Yuma or Tabitha?

Can't comment on the third girl because I've never seen her before, though I would like to point out that ALL the people I mentioned are actors/actresses, I have yet to actually choose someone who wasn't in a movie.

The third girl certainly has the hair.....the picture isn't good because Teresa's angry. Who knows, I don't know what the girl sounds like or anything so it's hard XD