View Single Post
Old 2009-09-30, 16:26   Link #58
GHDpro
Administrator
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Personally, though I understand the point of the Upcoming Anime designation (and things that started in September are technically no longer upcoming), I have to admit that the new layout feels weird to me, especially given that there are new shows that started a few days before the cross-over, and people will consider "Fall 2009 shows". To have them not there just feels weird to me. On the other hand, I can see why I wouldn't want to see September's OVAs and Movies in that list because they're old news. So... I don't know what the solution is, but it just feels weird to me. I guess I'm mostly used to the presentation on MoonPhase that keeps the whole new season at the top until the month before the next. Granted that you can get that by going to the "Fall 2009" page, but yeah... I don't know -- need to think about it some more.
Well I "removed" September 2009 from the page more-or-less as a demonstration that it can be done that way (only include a part of a season list). Next time though, I recommend we wait a little longer before removing the previous month, say not before the 15th of the next month.
GHDpro is offline   Reply With Quote