View Single Post
Old 2013-02-04, 09:59   Link #7
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

From what I'm looking forward to watch this season are in order expectations wise :

Valvrave the Liberator :
Expectation Level : High
Reason : I have lacking experience in mecha, but considering it has good animation as expected from Sunrise, I'll watch it.

Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet :
Expectation Level : Medium-High
Reason : Anything Urobuchi creates is a must-watch for me, but I'm looking forward to see how much it stands out from his other titles.

Date A Live :
Expectation Level : Medium
Reason : Action-oriented harems were always been my favorite thing for me, so I don't miss it with this one.

Crime Edge of the Separated Cut :
Expectation Level : Low
Reason : Have low expectations, but the more than superb animation make me want to watch it.

My Youth's Romantic Comedy is Wrong as Expected :
Reason : I heard good things from it according to Seven of SeventhStyle, so I have enough reasons to watch it (not counting on how much I read the manga version as well).

The Perverted Prince and the Stony Cat :
Reason : Kantoku created those superb visuals. I have read the manga, and despite its top-tier strengths it had, the story looked so-so. I hope the anime will manage to make the story enjoyable enough for me, even though their visuals are inferior to the LN counterpart.

Aiura
Reason : Not much interested at first, but after the seeing the anime artwork, it suddenly grows on me. The story doesn't seem like a masterpiece but I'll still watch it.

Zettai Boei Leviathan
Reason : I'm one of the few people who really enjoyed and loved Dragon Crisis!, so no surprise that I'm excited to watch another anime that revolve dragon girls, this time in the form of faeries !

Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W
Reason : More comedic nonsense with otaku flavor and Hastur please ! Also, need more Nyaruko X Kuuko as well Mahiro's absolute badassery to come out soon !

Will try everything else as long as the fanbase's opinions say good things about them (especially Attack on Titans).
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList

Last edited by MisaoFan; 2013-03-27 at 13:41.
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote