View Single Post
Old 2008-12-10, 10:07   Link #240
Reincarnated
World Inverse Creator

Wait wait wait. B*S can once feel Sid's presence through Tsubaki.
Spoiler:
is that all Soul perception ability then? And if Spirit has Soul perception ability , why did he ask about Maka's condition to Stein in Kishin arc?

Spirit and Yumi are Death Scythes , which it's possible that they are special from any of Shibusen students after eating those 99 bad souls and 1 witch soul.

but...Soul perception ability isn't special then?? That's a bit disappointing

Spoiler:

but still argue about Maka being a weapon. Actually it's for my egoism opinion , I want Maka keep struggling to keep stronger for the way she is , being a meister , not being a weapon or anything else. It just seems interesting to see her jealousy , or rather , her stubborn way of thinking 'I want to be stronger' while maybe some of you guys find it quite annoying. But for me , it makes her being on my top list of coolest girl I've ever seen in shounen manga.

That goes same for Soul. His personality is quite mysterious. While I know Black Star indeed is self-centered and Kidd has his OCD yet mature , Soul is somtimes mature , but sometimes not. Sometimes he's calm , sometimes he's as freak as B*S.