View Single Post
Old 2011-08-06, 14:37   Link #276
Tetra Vaal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
You want it to look like the image you posted, which is from the comics. The file name even says it's the cover of Secret Six #14. You then say he's not bold enough for that, and that he spits on the material. Yeah, such an erroneous claim! To think I mistook you saying you wanted a character to look like they did on a comic cover to be the same as saying you wanted them to look like they do in the comics!

I guess you could trade the black latex with no mask in for the current blackish purple latex with a horrendous cat mask and goggles, but I hardly see how that's better.

1.) So out of all the complaints I've had you managed to find one instance where I was unhappy where he didn't use a design from the comics. Funny thing is, I didn't even know that photo was from a comic, that's the honest truth. And if you don't believe me, you can always go to "Gods of Art" and look for the artist by the name of Dan LuVisi. So in essence, I'm not complaining about Bane's outfit not looking like a comic book adaption. That photo I provided was nothing more than a frame of reference.

2.) I'll take that look over the one in 'The Dark Knight Rises.' Keep grasping at straws, fanboy.

Something like this would be suffice:
Spoiler:
Tetra Vaal is offline   Reply With Quote