View Single Post
Old 2012-08-02, 08:42   Link #886
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by commando View Post
1. When Riki visited Komari's brother's grave, he mentioned seeing a person resembling Kengo, who is this person? In the common route Kengo jumped off a building saving a girl, and then later her picture was the cause of Kengo missing the hit during his baseball challenge. Did this girl die? Was it her grave Kengo was visiting?
It's never really explained who that person is. There's a theory I've heard that it was Kengo keeping an eye on Riki but as far as I know it's never really explained.

As for the girl Kengo saves...well sadly in the real world (before the bus crash) she really did commit suicide and Kengo was unable save her, which is something that truly affected him making it easy to use against him in the baseball game.

Quote:
2. What's "tego"? Mio said it to Kud during the bravery challenge at night.
I have no idea sorry. But it's Mio to Kud...it can't be all that important xD

Quote:
3. In Kud's route, Riki was holding onto some metal gears. Did these come from somewhere? Or are they just a symbol of the gears turning the world.
The most accepted theory is that in the real world Kud's parents really did die but before the school trip and Kud didn't go to her country. That piece of metal is her mother's dog-tags melded into cogs, possibly done during her death.
Kud regrets not going to her mother, thus the events that unfold in the dream world.

Quote:
4. After completing Refrain the true end to Kurugaya's route is revealed (she confesses to Riki). Why was this true end locked before the completion of Refrain? What the reasoning behind this?
It's never really explained why they did it...but it's most likely due to Kurugaya's awareness of the dream world. Basically, only the 3 stooges are aware that they are in a dream world through the story but Kurugaya, being the badass that she is, not only realized that the world wasn't real but also managed to control it somewhat (but ended up making it more unstable). But it is Kurugaya's route that drops the biggest hints that the world Riki is in isn't real, and the ending works somewhat more of an exposition ending than a really good ending for Kurugaya (if you notice, every other girl except Rin and Kurugaya get a truly happy ending in their routes). Not only that but Kurugaya wanted to meet Riki again and confess to him in the real world during her route, being the awesome character that she is and aware of what is going on she finally managed to realize that wish once they survived the bus crash (after refrain) IN the real, real world...not the fake real world from her ending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morzhul View Post
2. Through the TLwiki walkthrough of the game, i discovered the only way to access the 3 new heroines was by clicking "yes" to knowing the secrets of the world when i VERY FIRST opened up the game... well unfortunately i clicked no.... Is there any possible way i can revert (backing up my saves if at all possible) and reset the game in such a way i can get to access the 3 extra heroines?
Sorry...you either clear the VN all over again or reinstall the VN and actually pick "yes".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morzhul View Post
3. APPARENTLY there is some kind of gallery where i can listen to the music, see all the CG's, and something about scenes of the hentai variety (also apparently locked do to the patch) and this sparked even more questions in my head... Are their full on videos related to the H-scenes, or is it simply a sexy CG? either is fine with me I would just like to know... but for any of that to even matter.. how in the frozen hell's do i access said gallery? I have searched all of the obvious menu's and have found nothing...
I have EX, I haven't really bothered installing it (I've used the original and still will until EX is fully translated) but I'm guessing you can't get the gallery because the patch pretty much turns EX into the original game and since there's HCG in the CG gallery so it probably removes it. And in every eroge there's a scene gallery that allows people to see the H-scenes...again because of the patch it probably hides it as well.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2012-08-03 at 16:26. Reason: inappropriate content removed
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote