View Single Post
Old 2007-05-14, 09:02   Link #74
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

One thing is for sure; no one will ever call Mana and Yorito Osana-Najimi anymore. That really annoyed the heck out of me, because though Mana and Yorito might be close friends, they haven't exhibited the regular symptoms of being childhood friends.

And I guess I was right; Yorito and Mana did get to know each other (or at least, got as close to each other as they are right now) because both their respective siblings had been hospitalized.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorrow-K
You must have missed Tsukihime then. And why should a series' followers have any influence over one's opinion of a show. At all. That's crazy, IMO.
Quoted (and bolded) for truth. Going against the bandwagon just for the sake of going against the bandwagon? That's not crazy... that's just plain stupid (and for that matter, prejudiced as well). If one avoided every show that exhibits even the least bit amount of popularity, then one would be missing most of the great shows. While one might not like every popular show (tastes differ, I hear), there IS a good reason why a show is popular. As such, don't knock it till you try it.

And that is not limited to shows, but fansubs as well. I though that Kaoishin was complimenting afk before when he said they had a 'cult' following, but I guess I was wrong. Sure, go with the subbing group that you like the most (everyone has their favorites, I hear), but ruling out a particular group because a lot of people prefer their subs? That's a pretty shallow reason. Go see the subs and find actual reasons before passing judgement whether or not to follow their subs.

You really don't know what you're missing, but then again ignorance is bliss for some people, I guess. >_>

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)