View Single Post
Old 2010-06-26, 04:49   Link #11685
Leafsnail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Because "Shannon" isn't her real name, if you ask me.
Well, yeah, the character sheet tells us so much... but why does Beatrice keep calling her that, then? It's like... if you declared that Leafsnail is dead, there'd be leeway for saying only my online persona is dead and not my actual self. Perhaps multiple personalities aren't even needed to manipulate the red (in case you're wondering why this is important, it allows the human behind Shannon or Kanon to be the culprit even after being declared dead).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
I thought about it, and... it actually works pretty well. One of the big things that any "-trice" theory fails to explain is Kyrie and Battler's first impressions of Suit-Beatrice... that is, how she looks exactly like the witch in the portrait, whose Western appearance resembles no one else on the island.
Is a problem. You can imagine Maria being tricked by, say, Jessica dressed in her Marissa outfit, but Battler or Kyrie would surely see through it :/. And the human Beatrice is dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTR View Post
Kinzotriche was hiding under the table. After Kanon and Shanon (or, just shanon I guess lol) he throws the letter into the hallway with no one noticing him from under the table. When the clock strikes 00:00, he screams out "KNOCKING SOUND" which prompts everyone to ask "What was that knocking sound?" Thus they open the door in a confused state and see the letter.

Tape is interesting. And considering Kinzo is meant to be extremely grumpy, it wouldn't be surprising if he "ignored" everything his children said in protest.

I suppose Maria's testimony can almost always be ignored. She's honest in an extremely perverse way (she'll follow almost any instruction even if it means lying...).
Leafsnail is offline   Reply With Quote