View Single Post
Old 2013-03-05, 18:35   Link #2661
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum

Because is truth. Even when Batman lacks Superman’s powers he shows that he also has skills that allow him to keep being a key member in groups like the Justice League where some of their members can reduce cities in to rubbles with their bare hands. So I am saying that the new cast needs to show its own great potential and not be shadow like that by the old cast who should not appear at all if this isn’t about them or just assume supporting roles. And still Nanoha’s name is in the title, so I do expect to see her in this thing.

Also that phrase I use it a lot because it really applies here. Take out Vivio, Chantez, Victoria, the Sword girl, Miura, Rio, Corona, Lutecia, the Witch Girl and tell me: that will affect in any way how Einhart and Sieg connected to each other and decide to talk about it? Or do the same with all the interactions and eliminate the rest of the cast of the equation. Really affects nothing because none of these events are connected, link or are going toward something else. So yes, I say: “we can take them out and barely affect what is going on" because that is what we get.