Thread: Needless
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-15, 23:41   Link #10031
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
^ I considered the warping of the Agnishiwattas before. I came up with a theory that Cruz had the original Fouth Wave. Since Saten could seem to do multiple abilities before we found out he was an Adam series, I figured the Fouth Wave he has was learned from another needless. It would explan Cruz surviving Arclight's Agnishiwattas, and later freeing himself. Also, as Soji said, the energy couldn't have just disapeared after Cruz blocked it. The energy had to be transfered somewhere else. As for repelling Psychokenesis, We know when molecules vibrate, they create heat. Cruz could have been absorbing the fast particles in motion of Riru using her Psychokenesis. It explains how Riru could get Eve and Disk behind him, but not him. Also, it explains how Blade knows the Fourth Wave now.

However, the problems start with the eyes clone Arclight saw. We don't know if that's part of the ability or not, and if so, how does it relate to it? If Saten had Cruz abilities all along, I don't see a reason for all the trouble of hiding him away, unless there's more about Cruz. Also, there's the point of why Disk is keeping it secret and pretending its some other ability, so I never really shared it up until now.
As much as I'd love the Fourth Wave to be Cruz's fragment, it doesn't really fit well with him stopping Riru's Psychokinesis. That and Ishiyama was using Cruz's Shield of Aegis against Seth in the Lab.

But to go back to the original question about where the energy goes, I have no idea how the fragment works or where the attacks go.