View Single Post
Old 2007-07-28, 22:53   Link #1025
Chewy

I've tried to pull Makoto's kind of crap in highschool before too, so I can understand where he's coming from. At that age, sex is new, and there's pressure to do it for no other reason than to have done it. But the girls in my situation were friends and didn't let me get away with it, so I ended up with nothing. This is why I can understand Makoto's actions at that age, but I'm annoyed with how much Sekai and Kotonoha are willing to let Makoto get away with... maybe it's because they aren't that close to begin with...

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyman282 View Post

I find it funny that things like what makoto is doing, happens throughout most highschools and yet i'm sure there isn't alot of you who would go up to the perpetraitor and call them an ass. It's only when people decide to represent these actions on tv that people actually care, when in fact situations like school days are appearing at a regular basis throughout the world.

Bow down to the power of media, that which can turn apathy into sympathy.
Well... I think if my friends were involved I would step in and say something.... but if it was just some guy or girl, I'm not going to step in just because they're from the same school. I wouldn't say it's exactly apathy, but more "I don't really know the situation, I don't want to stick my nose where it doesn't belong"... If they asked, then I would certainly help...
Chewy is offline   Reply With Quote