View Single Post
Old 2008-12-18, 13:52   Link #101
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneizel View Post
Kannon was there when Schneizel was Geassed and knows what the command is. All Kannon has to do is dress up as Zero, get a voice changer, and wander into Schneizel's bedroom. Obviously Schneizel was not told to follow a specific Zero since he recognized both Lelouch and Suzaku in the costume as Zero. Problem solved. As you can tell by the frame at the end of R2 18 where Kannon is sewing a Cheese-kun so he must sew his own Zero costume. They were leaving us hints towards the future of their relationship in the eyecatch~
Ohhh, we totally agree there. xD

Quote:
As for Geassed!Schneizel, seeing as how he pretty much just stands around and goes "^^" after being Geassed and only spoke when Lelouch asked him shit and he constantly had the rings in his eyes, I would say he's probably mindless~ If anything, it should be proof that Schneizel didn't give a fuck about anything until Lelouch made him care about something. As he is otherwise empty, his thoughts became all about serving Zero, and that's all he thinks about, hence why the Geass is always in effect.
Hm... I think I already mentioned it a few times, but I'm convinced Schneizel cared about some things. Like his siblings and world peace.
He just didn't allow himself to truly get "attached". Not that it took him much effort, but still...
As far as we know, everyone went "empty" after being ordered to become a slave by Lelouch. It's not suprising that Schneizel - who never had any attachments in the first place - was no exception.
But if Suzaku told him to not be a completely mindless puppet, there'd be still a chance for Kanon to get him back.