View Single Post
Old 2006-06-30, 16:10   Link #830
jevony
Follower of Eiyuuou-sama

startouch:
this is e pic at 18.58...

is this what u wanted? i guess not. =(

sorry, im really no gd at making sigs! =X im no gd with e photoshop skills, and im no gd in terms of creativity... e design is just too plain... if its really unacceptable, post ur request again and let someone else do it? sorry sorry sorry! =/

and to me it was really a tough job! i took a few screenshots and used e smudge tool to piece them tgt, since i wanted Archer to be as big (wide) as possible. and because of e poor quality and lighting of e screenshot, i had to edit some features of Archer before i could use e image. then comes e cutting part, e lights were very difficult to do! and theres e different dominant colours both images, 1 is blue while 1 is yellow. if possible can anyone teach me how do i do it easier? =/

even though i know my photoshop is not up to standard, but i still tried to do this sig, because i saw startouch(you) loitering around in this thread. since u r so polite and sweet, i didnt want to dissappoint u. i only wanted u to know that there r still ppl "alive" in here... haha. post ur request again, and wait for another person to make it for u will ya? =) once again, sorry!

Last edited by jevony; 2006-06-30 at 16:30.
jevony is offline   Reply With Quote