View Single Post
Old 2011-03-14, 11:27   Link #207
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
Kyubey wants to maintain a low profile (consider how he ate his previous dead self in order to avoid 'evidence' getting out there). Probably the last thing he wants is for the governments of the world to find out what he's up to, and if he contracts too far and wide that may very well happen.

Kyubey's decision to focus on a handful of rather independent teenage girls makes sense to me. I'm actually somewhat alarmed that not a single one of these girls has even considered going to adults about the full scope of the problem.
Madoka vaguely asked her mother for advice. I don't think she could bring up Puella Magi and Witches, because I doubt anyone would believe them anyway.

When Kyoko's father found out, and he branded his daughter as the witch and heretic instead.

When Homura tried telling others about turning into Witches, none of them believed it either until they witnessed Sayaka become one in front of their eyes.

Unless any person can see a Witch in her Labyrinth, I think the girls would just be viewed as crazy.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote