View Single Post
Old 2006-10-24, 13:02   Link #316
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
The issue of CLAMP design's pertain to individul opinion. Some don't like their elongated arms and legs that make them look like standing monkeys, but some feel that it's unique and makes it stand out. Just like how people say Hirai's design style is repetitive and boring, but some says that it translates way better in animation and how it's not generic.

Lulu is similar to Shinn. They both have sister complex. XP

Oh, and gg has released Stage 2 of Code Geass, typos mostly fixed.

I don't think it's just Sunrise series, but from what I've checked, Code Geass and Iroha all got removed for copyright infrigement. Some companies are more critical than others, I suppose.

The only plagiarism I heard relating to D.Gray-Man was kinda of a motif-borrowing from Death Note. Even then, it's more vague since it relates merely to cover/chapter page. Aside from that, most shonens rip each other off anyway. Some are worse than the other for pose stealings, like how Black Cat practically copied some scenes from HxH.
Hey, finally a new episode, ALL RIGHT! Also there are more accusations against D-Gray Man than you might think. http://betty.jp/black_/ here is a page with all the evidence spanning from Manga such as GeGeGe No Kitarou all the way to Trigun and Evangelion.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote