View Single Post
Old 2004-05-18, 05:54   Link #305
JubeiYamazaki

Send a message via AIM to JubeiYamazaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakyEyes
Yeah I know that too But I didn't find out that myself, I heard that in IGN ("The Cheapest Combo in the Game" -topic) forums... It can be very deadly, just have to again be sure that enemy is low on chakra so she/he won't kawarimi. But it's annoying if you throw enemy so he hits the wall he falls a bit aside so the Katon Hoosenka won't hit.

You lose chakra when you kawari? That's what the PS2 game was totally missing, because you can kawari til the cows comehome. That's what made that game really suck, because lets say you play someone whose really good at countering vs. someone who has great tactics but not timing, its almost certain the outcome will always be counter guy > tactics guy. Because I was the tactics guy until I got the timing down, now we get into huge long kawari's the ones where you get into that special screen when you hold a direction, we got so good at it we'd go off the screen into the blueness. But I'm so glad to hear that, now maybe the game won't be so one-sided like the PS2 one.
JubeiYamazaki is offline   Reply With Quote